Saturday, November 2, 2013

baby shower with friends in Winston-Salem

Today was a beautiful day for a baby shower in Winston-Salem!
I was so blessed that my friends here wanted to shower Sadie and me with such a wonderful gift!
me with the hostesses, Amy and Emily
plus Allison
Everything looked so wonderful!





Alisa, Ashley, me, and Julie
Mary Claire writing her wishes for Sadie
She is going to be watching Sadie some when I go back to work!
me and Mary


me and Jen- she's going to take our maternity pictures tomorrow!
Sadie received so many wonderful gifts! I can't wait for her to get here and meet all of my wonderful friends!

Mom and I spent tonight laying everything we have received out in the living room, categorizing it, and organizing it in Sadie's room! Things seem less overwhelming now that I know exactly what we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment