Tuesday, November 26, 2013

37 week appointment

This morning I had the first of my weekly appointments... 37 weeks! Wow, I can't believe I'm already at this point! I'll be 37 weeks on Saturday- full term, baby!

My appointment was with Anna and went by quickly- in and out in 30 minutes. It wasn't necessarily a bad appointment, but I was spilling a little protein in my urine which she attributed to being dehydrated this morning and my weight was up more than I had expected, but she wasn't concerned because I'm measuring 36.5-37 weeks fundal height and I'm not really swollen or anything. It's an absolutely nasty day here today and I was wearing 2 jackets and my tennis shoes (I usually wear my Sperry's to slip on and off easily), so I'm thinking that added a little more weight than usual (that's a thing, right?!). My blood pressure was high for me at 130/78. Sadie was sounding good though at 138 bpm!!

I haven't had any contractions or anything going on, so I decided against a cervical check this week. My next appointment is next Friday with Dr. Masciello (the only doctor I haven't seen in the office yet). Hoping for some progress in the next week and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment