How far along? 37 weeks (3 weeks say what?!)
How big is baby? the size of a winter melon (every weekly sizing from The Bump from here on out says 6-9lbs and 18-21in)
Weight gain? I'd rather not talk about it...
Maternity clothes? Everyday!!
Sleep? Pretty okay this week!
Movement? Doesn't matter if I'm standing, walking, lying down, or sitting, she is all over the place!
Cravings? Cold ice water! Especially crunching on the ice... I can't get enough! I know it drives my co-workers and Brad crazy!
Looking forward to this week? I'm looking forward to a time when this so-called "nesting instinct" kicks in! I just feel so laid about about everything and have a sort of "she'll come when she comes and we'll just go with the flow" attitude. Which is kind of nice because I'm definitely not stressed, but I'd like to have some things ready- specifically pack a hospital bag for Sadie and me (Brad said he will just be coming back and forth since we live ~4 minutes from the hospital) and wash her newborn clothes and some 3 month things. We have everything that we need for a newborn, it's just not exactly organized!
Other? Brad did install one of the carseat bases in the backseat of his truck this afternoon! And he set up the video monitor! Sadie's dresser is backordered until mid-January 2014... ugh! So it's hard to get certain things organized!

No comments:
Post a Comment