We had such a fun, unexpected week with Rah Rah last week! I still can't believe she surprised us by coming on your birthday!
She might have surprised us, but I had a surprise for her: I went to the airport on Friday morning to pick up Uncle Brad! Rah Rah didn't know he was coming for your birthday party! A fun surprise for her!
Papa Dave and Uncle Lee's airplane arrived a little after lunch and Nana, Pops, Aunt Brittany, and Aunt Beth arrived later Friday afternoon! We had fun Friday night!
Rah Rah, Aunt Brittany, and Aunt Beth helped me frost the cupcakes and cake for your party!
Rah Rah and I had bought some pretty potent red food coloring at Michaels this week and being funny, Rah Rah smeared it on her lips and it stained them bright red! Thankfully it went away over night!
Nana, Pops, Aunt Brittany and Aunt Beth had to leave yesterday morning :(
We spent yesterday hanging out with Rah Rah, Papa Dave, Uncle Brad, Uncle Lee, Aunt Mel, and Scott! Aunt Mel and Scott left yesterday afternoon and we went out to eat and played games with the rest of the family.
Rah Rah, Papa Dave, and Uncle Lee had to leave this morning :(
But Uncle Brad is staying with us through Christmas Day!
It was so fun to have everyone here this weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment