Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Eve Eve

Today you and I spent the day hanging out with Uncle Brad when he took breaks from working! 
This afternoon your Daddy, you, and I went to Christmas at DPAC put on by The Summit Church. We were kind of running later than I had hoped because I forgot to print the [free] tickets before we were literally walking out the door. But it worked out perfectly because we were able to find 2 seats (Uncle Brad had to work) on the end, in case we needed to duck out with you, and it started probably 3 minutes after we sat down! You did great during the service and you loved the music! It was a great service to remind us that Baby Jesus came to die on the cross for our sins. And that is the true meaning of Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment