Saturday, June 29, 2013

15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks today
How big is baby? the size of a naval orange
Weight gain? Not sure how many, but definitely gained a couple! 
Maternity clothes? Skirts and dresses are still my friend, but I did use the rubber band trick on a pair of shorts I wore this week! June ask a cousin to send her borrowed maternity clothes my way, so I had a ton of clothes to go through!
Sleep? No problems!
Food cravings/aversions? Not that I can think of
Miss anything? I know Brad wishes we could have been 4 wheeling sometime this week 
Baby's sex? Loving our sweet baby girl! The name search is underway!
Best moment this week? Telling our family and friends that not only am I pregnant, I'm already 15 weeks and we're having a girl! So many sweet reactions!
Looking forward to? My 16 week OB appointment is Wednesday and I'll officially be "more pregnant than I've ever been" on Thursday! Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment