Saturday, June 8, 2013

12 weeks

How far along? 12 weeks today
How big is baby? the size of a plum
Weight gain? None so far
Maternity clothes? None so far
Sleep? Still sleeping well! And if I have a chance for a nap during the day, I don't turn that down!
Food cravings/aversions? No particular cravings and no specific aversions, but a lot of times nothing in my fridge seems appetizing
Miss anything? Absolutely not! Loving being pregnant!
Baby's sex? It's so unreal that in 2 short weeks, we'll be able to know the sex of our baby! Wow! Medical technology is astounding!
Best moment this week? 1000% seeing our little one yesterday at our NT scan! And receiving a great report from it! 
Looking forward to? Finding out the results of my blood work... not just the sex (that's only a plus), but finding out that I'm carrying a genetically healthy baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment