Dear Sadie,
Tonight before bedtime was your last nursing session. Over the past 7.5 weeks, I have slowly weaned you from breastfeeding. One year, one month, three weeks, and one day. That's how long our nursing journey has been together. I really can't put into words what this special time has meant to me. I have absolutely loved it. I always knew that no matter where we were or what we were doing, when you needed to nurse, that was my time with my baby! It has given me such a sweet feeling knowing that your growth has been because of me (all because of me for the first 6 months of your life). Wow! I can't say it was easy (especially in the beginning), but I'm so glad that nursing has been a part of our lives. I love you so much and I am so proud of us- it was a team effort!
Love you always,
Mommy
![]() |
| I think your facial expression accurately depicts your feelings on what was happening tonight (even though you didn't know it was the end) |

No comments:
Post a Comment