Saturday, December 14, 2013

39 weeks

How far along? 39 weeks today
How big is baby? the size of a watermelon
Weight gain? 26 lbs is the official total weight gain
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Sleep? Not great this week, which probably has to do with the fact that we switched sides of the bed (and being 38+ weeks pregnant)
Movement? Doesn't matter if I'm standing, walking, lying down, or sitting, she is all over the place! 
Cravings? Cold ice water! Especially crunching on the ice... I can't get enough! I know it drives my co-workers and Brad crazy! And I got a big Cherry Coke at Newk's today! Delicious!
Looking forward to this week? Having a baby!! I can't believe it!
Other? 1)Brad and I worked hard in the nursery last night and today and it looks great! Can't wait to take a few pictures when the lighting is better! 
2) I worked my last shift on Thursday! 
3) Brad and I switched sides of the bed this week and set up the pack n play on my side, but we might end up just putting her directly in her crib instead! 
4)I had my pre-op appointment at the hospital yesterday where they took my history, got my blood work, and I spoke with the anesthesiologist. I'm wearing my blood bracelet all weekend since they typed and crossed me yesterday; I hope that means they won't have to do any blood work on Monday!
 
My last "official" bump picture!! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment