Saturday, December 7, 2013

38 weeks

How far along? 38 weeks (2 weeks or less!)
How big is baby? the size of a pumpkin
Weight gain? about +25 lbs
Maternity clothes? Everyday!! And at night I've even taken to wearing Brad's OR scrubs from the hospital because the tie waist is super comfortable!
Sleep? Pretty okay this week!
Movement? Doesn't matter if I'm standing, walking, lying down, or sitting, she is all over the place! And she moved a ton during my NST yesterday!
Cravings? Cold ice water! Especially crunching on the ice... I can't get enough! I know it drives my co-workers and Brad crazy!
Looking forward to this week? Next week could definitely be a big week for us! I have another appointment on Monday and we'll have more answers then! 
I worked 3-7PM today, so I wanted to get my weekly picture in my uniform!
I guess today could potentially have been my last day of work!
And a Christmas edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment