How far along? 30 weeks yesterday
How big is baby? the size of a cucumber (according to The Bump) or large cabbage (from BabyCenter). Probably around 3 pounds (which is why I added BabyCenter's comparison this week since, really, what kind of cucumber is 3 lbs!?)
Weight gain? +16 lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely and loving them! I just have the one pair of jeans and a few skirts which have been working beautifully. I did (finally) purchase a support belt this week and wore it for the first time on our walk this evening! I hope it helps with some of my discomfort by the end of my work day!
Sleep? According to Brad, I have been sleeping pretty badly and I definitely have been for the past 2 nights :(
Movement? She is a squirmy worm! She is mostly right up under my right rib cage! Up until this week, I've not been able to feel her on my left side at all. But when I'm lying on my left side, I can feel her over there now!
Best moment this week? Realizing that she will be here before we know it and we'll have a daughter! Wow!!
Other? Brad cleaned out the nursery closet today! We packed up a few things, moved some things around, and tossed a few things! Two and a half months might seem like a while, but I have a feeling that they'll go by quickly, especially with everything we have going on in the next 10 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment