Monday, October 21, 2013

32 week appointment

I had my 32 week pre-natal appointment with Anna this morning! I must say it was the quickest appointment I've had so far! It was at 9AM and I was literally home 30 minutes later! Everything (weight, urine, BP) looked good! Sadie's heart rate was 130 BPM! When I laid down for Anna to measure my fundal height (measuring right about 31 weeks... I'm really only 31 weeks, 2 days today), she said, "wow, she is really on your right side." I laughed and said, "she is always over there! I rarely feel her on the left." My belly was practically flat on the left side and bumped up on the right... it was very prominent because it was so early in the morning and I hadn't had anything to eat yet!

So my next appointment is in 2 weeks! I can't believe I'm already to that point! I scheduled my 34 week appointment and my 36 appointment! Wow! The receptionist/scheduler said at my next appointment, we can go ahead and schedule all 4 weekly appointments... 37, 38, 39, and 40 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment