How far along? 27 weeks today
How big is baby? the size of a rutabaga (I think during these weeks when she is growing, but not too much week by week, The Bump gets a little weird with their fruit/veggie comparisons)
Weight gain? +11 lbs
Maternity clothes? Wore my maternity jeans at the beach on two nights this week!
Sleep? Sleep is slowing becoming more uncomfortable :(
Food cravings/aversions? Trying to control my sweet tooth, but the Flamin' Hot Cheetos that were calling my name at the store yesterday aren't much better!
Baby's sex? Sadie Austin is our sweet little girl!
Best moment this week? Spending a relaxing week at the beach with Brad! And getting our bathroom updated!
Looking forward to? My 28 week appointment is on Monday, which means the 1-hour glucose tolerance test! Eek! But I always look forward to my appointments! Even though they are 4 weeks apart, it always seems to go by quickly!
Other? Sadie's due date is 3 months from today! Wow!! And I'm officially in the 3rd trimester (if you go by the 40 weeks/3 theory, which I do)!
Other? Sadie's due date is 3 months from today! Wow!! And I'm officially in the 3rd trimester (if you go by the 40 weeks/3 theory, which I do)!

No comments:
Post a Comment