This past month was so much fun! The warmer weather was certainly a welcome change!
- Your ninth tooth emerged on March 18. It was your upper left molar
- You and I went to Winston- Salem on March 19 to visit Miss Mary Claire and sweet Grayleigh
- You, Daddy, and I met Miss Anna, Ty, Kathryn, Miss Carolyn, Big Kyle, and Clifton at Pullen Park
on March 21
- You and I carpooled with Miss Carolyn and Clifton to the Greensboro Science Center to meet
Miss Allison, Carter, Miss Mary, Olivia, and Emmett
- Your tenth and eleventh teeth (right upper and lower molars) emerged on April 14. You also
developed an eruption cyst over your lower left molar. That was not a fun day. The cyst is still
there. I hope the molar pops through soon!
- You have learned to walk backwards and spin around and have loved doing both over the past
couple of weeks.
- Today we went to an indoor playground with Miss Carolyn, Clifton, and his Lolly. You kids had
a great time and even met a couple of new (older friends)! You loved walking in the bouncy house!
- We've spent a lot outside this month- hunting Easter eggs (and pinecones), running around, shooting
hoops in your new basketball goal, going to the playgrounds with friends.
- You've transitioned into all 18 month clothes because that is what you have for warmer weather.
Some of it is still a little bit big, but not too bad.
































No comments:
Post a Comment