Sunday, February 16, 2014

two months old

We can't believe how much you have changed just in the past month! 
We love you so much!
At two months old:
                   - your hair that fell out from the top front of your head is growing back in
                   - you only had newborn acne for a couple of weeks and you have your beautiful
                     complexion back
                   - you've been sleeping 8 hours between your evening feeding and only overnight
                     feeding for the past week! You go girl!
                   - you're still sleeping in the Rock n Play in our room at night, but this week we plan on
                     transitioning you to your crib (before I go back to work)
                   - you took your first nap in your crib today! 30 minutes
                   - you have such a sweet smile that we are seeing more and more every day!
                   - for the most part, you like tummy- time and your head and body control is excellent!
                   - I love dressing you up! Most everyday I put an actual outfit on you rather than just a
                     sleeper (I might stay in my pjs, but that's another story)
                   - you have started "talking" and your little coos are just the best!
                   - you definitely love hanging out on your changing table- talking, getting your diaper
                     changed, being able to just kick around. I get some of your best smiles when you're
                     up there!
                   - you seem to enjoy bath time too! You just sit in your whale tub and look around
                     contentedly

You have your 2 month doctor's appointment and shots tomorrow! Glad your Daddy will be post-call and can go with us! Can't wait to see how much you weigh now!

No comments:

Post a Comment