Sunday, August 11, 2013

21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks yesterday
How big is baby? the size of a pomegranate 
Weight gain? +6 pounds so far  
Maternity clothes? I didn't wear any pregnancy specific clothing this week  
Sleep? Still sleeping well
Food cravings/aversions? loving pimento cheese sandwiches and any kind of berry
Miss anything? My face has been broken out for the past couple of weeks, so maybe clear skin?
Baby's sex? Sadie Austin is our sweet little girl!
Best moment this week? Everyday looking at my growing belly is wonderful! And my belly button is slowly disappearing haha. Brad and I also went baby furniture shopping yesterday at Furnitureland South! All the cribs we saw were pretty similar and all looked nice, it's just a matter of which finish we prefer. We did see a pink and light pink/almost cream striped rug that we both loved and we'll probably get that for Sadie's room!
Looking forward to? Hopefully feeling some movement soon! I've had a couple of times in the past week where I thought that maybe it could have been her, but I'm not sure! Can't wait to feel her for sure! 
The elastic band on this dress isn't ideal for bump pics,
but she's getting bigger in there!

1 comment:

  1. You look great buddy! Cannot wait to see you guys soon! :)

    ReplyDelete