Saturday, July 13, 2013

17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks today
How big is baby? the size of an onion
Weight gain? +4 pounds total  
Maternity clothes? Again, skirts and dresses are my friends! And I have one pair of non-maternity shorts that I have had for a couple of year that had an elastic waist band that I am loving!
Sleep? Still sleeping well
Food cravings/aversions? Any fruit sounds delicious (specifically grapes and watermelon!)
Miss anything? We went to Childress winery today and I couldn't participate in the wine tasting (which I really didn't miss), but it makes for a funny story because the bartender that served Brad and Greg said, "Oh just wait until month 8 and then you can drink because the baby's body and brain are basically developed by then." Wow, thank you, bartender, for your medical advice.  
Baby's sex? Sweet (nameless) baby girl!
Best moment this week? Having my birthday today and realizing next year on my birthday, I'll have a 6 month old!
Looking forward to? Our anatomy scan is Wednesday! Can't wait to see our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment