I wasn't sure when we are going to tell our Bible Fellowship class, but since we'll be out of town next weekend and my NT scan is next Friday and I would be open to telling after that, there are a few people in the class who I would like to know before I make a big announcement. (run on sentence, much? yikes)
Unfortunately our class has had some bad luck in the baby department over the past year with several of us suffering miscarriages and a couple dealing with infertility. There are a few ladies that I would like to tell in person, as to not make them feel uncomfortable in a big group setting.
So today after class I told my friend Bethany. She and her husband Jamie have recently been approved by their adoption agency, so they are working on putting together a profile! She was excited for us, but I can also understand that it might not be the most joyful news for her to hear.
I've also told my friend Allison recently when I was at her house! I wasn't really planning on it, but she wanted to have turkey sandwiches for lunch and I just slipped it into the conversation that I would need mine heated up! She was so sweet and so excited for us!
It's nice to have a few friends who know! I can't wait to tell our parents next weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment