I got called off at 5 this morning and Brad arrived home from work around 7:30, so I've been up since he got home because he's trying to stay up to switch back to days.
He asked if Hawthorne had called last night (I carried my phone on my walk with Mary Claire), but they hadn't. I told him I'd give them a couple of hours before calling. Well I made it to 9:35!
The nurse told me that is was 960 yesterday!!!! I'm thrilled! They do want to redo it tomorrow, so I'll go again at 9:45 and hopefully have a good report then too!
I also took my last HPT from the Dollar Store today! The tests are getting darker every time I take one, which is very encouraging to me!
And now I'm "on call" for work. Kind of a bummer, but I didn't really have anything planned, so it's no big deal! We'll see what happens there!
UPDATE: I just got the "official" call from Karen a nurse at Hawthorne and she, of course, just confirmed what I already knew. She did say that the message from Dr. Scherer said that it is 960 and "yay!" That just made me chuckle! I love having a doctor who is rooting for this pregnancy as much as I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment